Yamaguchi-kun wa Warukunai

Its cute and wholesome for now. but my trauma is always expecting some 3rd party coming to ruin something.

This is the good shit, if you're a fan of assertive people who can communicate and not beat around the bush, even if they get embarrassed by it, you're gonna love this

Edit: Also, the chapter length and pacing is amazing, just really good storytelling

NOT your average shoujo! Highly recommended, especially if you're tired of reading series with a lot of miscommunication and misunderstandings between leads, homewrecking, and unwelcome love rivals (so help me if I just jinxed it). It's great seeing them make an active effort to grow and improve themselves as individual characters. This manga PROGRESSES

My heart feels like it’s exploding, they’re so cute together and I love how quickly they communicate instead of letting things get worse or complicating it with a love triangle. Just seeing them developing as a couple is adorable.

Oh god my heart is on the verge of exploding definitely one of the top five shuojo mangas god they’re adorable iM GONNA SCREAMMM

binged this in like an hour! this manga is sweet like mind rot sweet. and its a trope crusher too. misunderstandings are resolved and anxious moments are handled within the chapter they occur. you can tell the ml likes the fl just as much as she likes him purely by how intimate they are. ahhhh its just too sweet!!!!

This is so damn cute and the couple has something rare for shoujo manga GOOD COMMUNICATION !!!!

THIS COUPLE IS JUST INDESCRIBABLY ADORABLE NOT TO MENTION THEY ACTUALLY C O M M U N I C A T E WITH ONE ANOTHER WITH HONESTY. THERE'S NO NEEDLESSLY PROLONGED AWKWARD MOMENTS OR MISUNDERSTANDINGS- WHAT IS THIS BLISS?

Fed-Kun's army
This was cute as fuck! Stuff like this is why I still read shoujo. Just cute, wholesome, romance-y goodness.
Both the FL and ML are likable and you can see how much they like the other. No emotionally distant ML with the communication skills of a spoon, no wishy washy FL that cries every page. It's great.

Users who are viewing this thread