Yamaguchi Tsubasa Tanpenshuu: Nude Model - Vol. 1 Ch. 1 - Nude Model

Double-page supporter
I wanted to check it, only because I saw it's the same author as "Blue Period." and I have to say I wasn't disappointed. There's nothing special to see here, but there is something weirdly fulfilling about this type of 'internal change' story.

Dex-chan lover
Is this tropey? Maybe.

Is it worth the read? Fuck yeah.

Definitely seems like it's the fundation of some of the elements for Blue Period. But as a standalone thing it is great too.

@ReaperCreeper if I had to explain, it may be because the guy essentially told her that he liked her. But she didn't give him a straight answer which lefts us on uncanny valley territory. The closing phrase is nice tho.

Dex-chan lover
that last pose was delicious, no wonder she got up to draw right away
cool short, incredible mood and atmosphere, amazing art as always
really captures the intimate feeling of being a naked model for a single artist, their eyes completely on you, undistracted; a chilling quietness, save for the pencil's shedding itself onto paper, as if scratching against your very skin, imprinting you
it is quite scary, but thrilling
no wonder he changed in 3 days

Natsume looks like that girl painting next Yatora during the 2nd exam. I’m assuming this oneshot takes place in the same universe as Blue Period. Even though this was made before Blue Period you can really see that the author really wanted to make an art manga.

Dex-chan lover
This was great and unexpectedly hot.
Came from blue period and was not dissapointed.

Aggregator gang
very cool. I loved blue period, I love this, I love the femboy, I loved the female Saitama, and hated the Neanderthalean friend.
Seriously tho, I am not even unsatisfied without getting a proper ending, this felt right. Nice art except for the skulls of the big guys, ooh and especially the femboy, the poses were amazing.
This is a good read, yeah it is.

Users who are viewing this thread