Yamase wa Doko e Itta? - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

I'm pretty sure in multiple personality disorder, the original doesn't know about the other personalities but the other personalities know the original and the other personalities and knows what they are doing, basically they have the memory of the original and the other personalities. If that is the same in split personality disorder, then that means yamase is the original. Or maybe the author didn't research properly. Idk.

Awww what a cute ending. This is the good kind of shojou I love. Cheesy and kinda cliche but also sweet and lovely.

An ikemen cinnamon roll ... cute.
A manga with a very interesting premise, cute and funny, they did not put unnecessary drama, I like that Yamase loves her for who she is (she has a shitty personality normally, but she is very dere dere when she is with Yamase) and now she has 2 boyfriends for the price of 1, giving her the best of each to make her happy.
Short but cute.

I'm pretty sure in multiple personality disorder, the original doesn't know about the other personalities but the other personalities know the original and the other personalities and knows what they are doing, basically they have the memory of the original and the other personalities. If that is the same in split personality disorder, then that means yamase is the original. Or maybe the author didn't research properly. Idk.
But if you think about it, since the original Yamase (read: Yamase before the split) was putting a front due to his pride, doesn’t that mean that at the very core he’s just a cinnamon roll? Plus, the cinnamon roll personality dominates after the merge. In this chapter you can see him way more than urase.

However, I don’t know much about personality disorders since I am not from a medical background nor had any real experience dealing with someone with the condition. From quick google searches, there’s a bunch of them: the most famous being DID, but there are even stuff like BPD and OSDD. So take my opinion with a grain of salt (I really don’t understand how it works *sweats)

Anyway, I love the fact that both Urase and Aina agree that they prefer Yamase’s kindness. I guess I’m just tired of characters in “classic shoujo” that are arrogant and label it as “confidence”.

I didn’t know that I needed a cinnamon roll ikemen before, but apparently, I guess I want a cinnamon roll ikemen now lmao

Sorry for the lengthy paragraphs, English isn’t my native language so I’m not sure how to explain it more aptly.

Users who are viewing this thread