Yamu ni Yamarenu! ~Tensei Kenja no Heion(?) na Nichijou~ - Ch. 1 - Big-breasted Demon and Yandere Fox

Dex-chan lover
Well

Stabby-stabby yandere was like some old archtypes. But a harem full of it might be interesting, IF they spice the remaining to not just being stabby-stabby

I'll probably peek at this title from time to time

Last edited:
Can somebody recommend me yandere manga with no killing n shit
I’ve noticed yandere harems have been becoming a trend lately.
Makes me think of another yandere manga that was unfortunately seemingly dropped by the tl’ers, where the mc is a guild master and everyone that is with his guild is a yandere for him.
Hell yeah!! another yandere manga
Yandere hell? I think you mean heaven.

Dex-chan lover
Omg YES. Is there really a God listening to me? I asked for more yandere manga, and I'm getting more yandere manga. Looks like I'm going to be eating well.

Fed-Kun's army
This chapter was an absolute BANGERRRRRR!!!!!
59 pages!?!? and good art!!? Also more harem is welcome! After all my introduction to anime was High School DxD and To Love Ru so this is my jam

Hope it doesnt get the axe

Dex-chan lover
Makes me think of another yandere manga that was unfortunately seemingly dropped by the tl’ers, where the mc is a guild master and everyone that is with his guild is a yandere for him.
The difference is that manga was genuinely awfully written even for the standards of harem mango. It was hard to read.

I don't remember much but I'm willing to bet it was an LN adaptation because it reeked of that amateur LN meandering along with absolutely 0 planned plot smell.

Contributor
Well, i admit as a isekai it try to be original, following, also monster girls. :sneaky:

Dex-chan lover
Too many yanderes and too rushed character development for me to take it seriously enough to derive entertainment from it.

Dex-chan lover
Aw man...
It's the straightforward, stab-happy, modern flanderization of yanderes...
I was hoping for something more on the lines of mind-games and manipulation. At least the obsession is there...
Oh well, it's not reason enough to drop it, I'm still interested, but it's not what I was hoping to see thus far.

Users who are viewing this thread