Yamu ni Yamarenu! ~Tensei Kenja no Heion(?) na Nichijou~ - Ch. 1 - Big-breasted Demon and Yandere Fox

Dex-chan lover
Bro, the chapter's name already set this as the most horrible fanservice generic garbage. Will read
Edit: I was wrong

Last edited:
  • Funny
Reactions: Wu
Aggregator gang
MC: "You killed me once, and just stabbed me, saying you're gonna kill me again, but it's OK, I love you, and forgive you."
Personally, terribly off-putting, I actually lost family once (almost 2x) irl, they got knifed by their girlfriend cuz she didn't want them to leave. Once to an uncle, and the almost was my dad...
I suggest to stay away from Mangas with Yandere, harem, and comedy together for you. Yanderes are known to easily stab someone, and comedy will make light of it.

Dex-chan lover
Looks like Parabola-sensei has learned well from their previous work.
Great expectations of the absolute insanity and enjoyable art ahead.

Dex-chan lover
MC: "You killed me once, and just stabbed me, saying you're gonna kill me again, but it's OK, I love you, and forgive you."
Personally, terribly off-putting, I actually lost family once (almost 2x) irl, they got knifed by their girlfriend cuz she didn't want them to leave. Once to an uncle, and the almost was my dad...
You don't this much of a terrible yandere harem if you were a bit sane in the head.

Supporter
I suggest to stay away from Mangas with Yandere, harem, and comedy together for you. Yanderes are known to easily stab someone, and comedy will make light of it.
Funnily enough, I have read a lot of series with Yanderes, it's just really rare to have MC's making light of the fact that said Yanderes literally killed them. That's the part that bugs me, the fact that the Yandere successfully killed mc, and they don't really care.

Dex-chan lover
Funnily enough, I have read a lot of series with Yanderes, it's just really rare to have MC's making light of the fact that said Yanderes literally killed them. That's the part that bugs me, the fact that the Yandere successfully killed mc, and they don't really care.
Manga authors in a constant competition to make the most spineless pussy mc

ARE YOU KIDDING ME RN "I just stabbed you to death, and stabbed you again", and this dude's response is "i forgive you."

Aggregator gang
When I die ill either go to snowbunny heaven or yandere hell no in between

Users who are viewing this thread