Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 155 - Seto-kun Doesn't Understand Illicit Relationships

Supporter
Always figured his useless parents never gave him any direction on this stuff (presuming they ever even entertained the thought he might actually someday need it).

I do wanna believe sensei understood the situation properly -- she does know who he's dating, after all -- but she acted as if he were the one looking to push forward and not the one being subtly (and not so subtly) nudged. (Did hope she'd also note there's no way to keep kids from getting hurt without keeping them from growing up, but it was still an ok speech.)

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Ah, the talk. IDK about my dad, but my mom was very adamant about me not dating and having sex until I get a stable footing under myself, despite both my mom and her mom dating in college. So when she talked about her parents telling her to be responsible and knowing they were being hypocritical, I immediately started smirking. But she's also right. Your parents don't want you to get hurt.

Fed-Kun's army
It'll be a struggle after graduation with the cast scattered across various colleges and/or trade schools (or just following her wanderlust), but it's not unheard of (Masamune-kun and Hajimete no Gal are managing).
don’t please i’m already heartbroken from other manga’s ending. i can’t take this one ending, this is one the first gal manga’s i read my soul will shatter when it’s done

Dex-chan lover
Ah, the talk. IDK about my dad, but my mom was very adamant about me not dating and having sex until I get a stable footing under myself, despite both my mom and her mom dating in college. So when she talked about her parents telling her to be responsible and knowing they were being hypocritical, I immediately started smirking. But she's also right. Your parents don't want you to get hurt.
Some parents would be not wanting their kids to get hurt some others would be not wanting their baby to grow up

Dex-chan lover
I think it's more of a matter of your parents not wanting you to suffer the same bad choices they made which they themselves can't come to grips with

Dex-chan lover
It'll be a struggle after graduation with the cast scattered across various colleges and/or trade schools (or just following her wanderlust), but it's not unheard of (Masamune-kun and Hajimete no Gal are managing).
Not too sure about that second one, it's a bit of a train wreck these days. Sadly I am still hoping for a return to form, so continue giving it my time

Dex-chan lover
well the responsible thing is to talk to someone else to get advice before having sex which he’s doing. I think realizing its seriousness is the responsible thing to do too. Knowing a lot of things can happen because of it and being prepared for that is what he already knows too. I can see Seto having a serious talk with Anjou about their future before they do it. That will probably make her even more horny though. lol

Users who are viewing this thread