Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Ch. 158 - Seto-kun Is Unsure About His Future

Dex-chan lover
Ah this brings me back. Thinking about my future with my gf in HS. I think I had it mostly planned out. Shame it didn't matter in the end lol

Also, why tf are you people so impatient? Slow your roll. This dude is literally in the stage of life where you are being forced to make huge life changing decisions. It's extremely stressful on kids this age, it's completely understandable for Seto to not know what to do and not be sure of himself. Yall acting like you had yourselves figured out at this point. My ass.

Dex-chan lover
Seto figuring out what he wants to do is going to be a big moment in this manga. I’d argue it will be just as big as when he confessed to Anjou. I have a feeling that determining his career path is truly the moment where we see him become more confident and in himself/relationship.

Good chapter.

Dex-chan lover
how is no one talking about that last panel?! Anna just said she's DTF to Seto! I knew she was head over heals for Seto, but man at least get home before announcing such a thing!

Dex-chan lover
Anjou: "I wanna fuck"
Seto: "she wants to fuck, I'm scared"
Toyoda: "He wants to fuck (secretly I do too)"
Inuyama: "I want to hold hands....and then fuck"
Chita: "Do fucks taste good?"
Tokio: "ill hang around long enough until she wants to fuck"

Dex-chan lover
How you solve things you don't know how to solve, is by talking to people about it. Not by bottling it up and worrying. There won't be any new outputs without new inputs.

And I also think that Anjou should drag him to bed, somehow it seems like, in this situation, it would help to clear his head, maybe?

Dex-chan lover
How you solve things you don't know how to solve, is by talking to people about it. Not by bottling it up and worrying. There won't be any new outputs without new inputs.

And I also think that Anjou should drag him to bed, somehow it seems like, in this situation, it would help to clear his head, maybe?
He tried talking to the nurse about it and his teacher just now but they weren't very helpful.

Of course he didn't phrase the question in the right way. He doesn't want to be a proper adult, he wants to stay with Anjou. That has nothing to do with a job.

jak

Contributor
I think this chapter at least serves to delineate between "Seto is insecure" and "Seto is indecisive", the former being played out and the latter having a clear end point.

Anjou a cute as ever tho.
They really need to fugg tho, so much sexual tension without resolution can't be healthy for the poor boy. Or girl, for that matter.
Maybe if they have sex, his post nut clarity will help him figure out what he wants to do.

Users who are viewing this thread