Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 152 - Anjou-san Wants to Fool Around More

Dex-chan lover
Bad Boy Seto : "Finally, I will lose my v-card!"
Good Boy Seto : "Hol' up! Not today, boy."

Dex-chan lover
Next chapter is going to be Seto consuming an ungodly amount of erotica to study

Power Uploader
We were so close... Happy my boy is evolving but fuck it did not happen and feel teased XD

Dex-chan lover
Growth. Progress. At their own pace. Healthy communication. Etc.

I'm just going to ignore all that and focus on the fact that my man Seto put a stop to this because he wants to study properly to get his V-card revoked!

It comes from a good place and I mean technique and theory never hurt but I think he'll see that all that won't matter much as most is either innate and instinctive, or bound to chemistry, which they have, and also down to individual preferences, which you can only learn in practice (or by talking, if you have some kind of experience to base on, or a good grasp of what makes you tick)

Well. I'm overthinking this too. These kids will be alright. Crazy how far we've come. Seto used to not be able to tell if Anjou was making fun of him and now he had to fight for his life to get her off his dick. I'm cri

Dex-chan lover
I wish he could stop thinking that everything he does needs to impress her, or live up to some standard he knows she doesn't hold him to, but that's what this kind of insecurity is like. It's almost like a kind of learned helplessness that takes so long to disabuse yourself of.

Dex-chan lover
Hmm NOT GOOD ENOUGH WHERES THE SEGGS??? IN WHAT WORLD WOULD A NERD TURN DOWN SEGGS TO STUDY (Actually sounds like a whole manga plot in of itself) ANYWAYS MAAAAAAAAAANNNNNN

Dex-chan lover
All these Seto's white-knights who try to justify his behavior are forgetting one important thing: such attitude towards your girlfriend, who openly wants sex with you can really harm her self-confidence as woman who wants to be attractive and desirable. In such situation girl could think that issue lies within her. Anjou already showed these painfully expressions because he denies her in such situation. IRL it's a good way to ruin your relationship.

Dex-chan lover
cool but i wanna see iinuma or whatever his name is and her response
Inuyama. 犬山 literally the kanji for dog and mountain. Also, just so happens to be two of a handful of kanji that I actually know. I think he's named for the town of Inuyama which is in Aichi prefecture where the story takes place. There's also towns named Seto, Toyota (fun fact the founder of the car company was Kiichiro Toyoda), Chita and Anjō. I think it's safe to say that the main characters are all named for towns in their home prefecture.

holy shit it's like watching seto grow up... our boy is becoming an adult huh.. (⁠╥⁠﹏⁠╥⁠)
but i think they're gonna have seggs when our boy's insecurity is gone and when is the next chapter bruhh

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
damn, that guy have patience of steel. saying no from your girlfriend for the sake of this manga continuation. good job seto kun!

Dex-chan lover
Peeps here celebrating that "finally he did it", but fuck that: FINALLY, FUCKING FINALLY SHE DID IT! She actually went and held down a step she took without immediately pulling back and leaving her partner hanging in the air. That's the entire point stopping any progress thus far and now the brakes got removed. She did it ten steps after it should've been done and the sorry lad is still a stiff breeze away from full blown panic, but mistakes happen they're there to be fixed. Now they just need to climb down that ladder a bit to go back up with more surety, but that's just a matter of doing it.

And let it be clear, the issue Seto has isn't with performance anxiety or the her feelings about him (or the other way around), it's his discomfort about the uncertainty of his situation and the level of stakes at play. There's no way for him not to be uncomfortable at a (even remotely) sexual situation, when he isn't even at a comfortable position of hugging or being hugged yet. He doesn't talk about studying as in some technique of rocking the boat (WTF you absolute dorks), but about progressing skinship.

Dex-chan lover
All these Seto's white-knights who try to justify his behavior are forgetting one important thing: such attitude towards your girlfriend, who openly wants sex with you can really harm her self-confidence as woman who wants to be attractive and desirable. In such situation girl could think that issue lies within her. Anjou already showed these painfully expressions because he denies her in such situation. IRL it's a good way to ruin your relationship.
That's why I like this chapter though. Seto isn't ready but Anjou is. And she challenges his notions of him "ruining her" and that pushes him to initiate a kiss for the first time. That's compromise. "I'm not ready yet but I will be."

Users who are viewing this thread