Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 159 - Seto-kun Can't Sleep

Dex-chan lover
Damn, we joke and laugh about how lame Seto is but this chapter hurts to read. Dude's living his best high school life, knows it, and can't help but fret and feel dread at the unavoidable, imminent fall.

So much constant anxiety and stress ? The poor SoB will die of heart troubles before reaching 40.
One of the less realistic things about this manga is Anjou patience towards Seto insecurity, dude would be in trouble in a more realistic work since it feels awful for a partner to always have to cheer you up.

Dex-chan lover
Beautiful chapter to end on. Thank you Rem and Facepalm for bringing to us this gem 🖤

Dex-chan lover
Thank you, Facepalm scans people, for providing us with the manga cast romantic strugglings all these years.

Supporter
the MC talks like this because he goes to school with his GF.... I went in a school with only males....

Dex-chan lover
I am very well aware what it's like having to cut back on hobbies due to other commitments; try to find time for yourself when you can so you don't burn out too much from it. Thanks for all the work you've done.

Dex-chan lover
Thank u always for ur great work all of this time...
^^...

N Seto got hazy for each passing day...
(OωO`)...

Double-page supporter
Thanks translating for all this time translator. :salute:
Also you even give this to another good translator. :meguupog:

Dex-chan lover
The artist is having waaaaay too much fun with angles lately. I love it

Users who are viewing this thread