Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 13 Ch. 160 - Anjou-san is Very Sleep Deprived

Dex-chan lover
Eternal gratitude to REM for god's work.
Glad to see Sho Habby Team to take care of the series.

For me personally the eeriest part was old-style Seto. At first panel when he asks "where are you going?" I just got stuck, thinking again and again that there's something weird but familiar about him. And at next panel it hit down on me. Shivers down the spine and the whole package.
Also, sleepy serious Anjou looks just like her mother

Aggregator gang
Sleep Deprivation is as weird as you think it is. Ended up staying up for like 2 days straight working on 2 essays and finals back to back and by the time it was Day 3 I was giggling to myself and genuinely starting to see shit.

Contributor
I was about to praise Seto for suddenly finding some of that missing spine, and then it turned out he was just a hallucination. So of course, that was too good to be true...

Dex-chan lover
Even if it was a hallucination, that instant-loss Anjou face was great. Would be great to see Seto grow enough to actually cause a face like that at some point.

Aggregator gang
Even with the big game she talks, Anjou just isn't ready for Horny Seto.

Also just noticed that she's so messed up that she's hallucinating him with his old haircut. I thought that was an error at first, but totally works to tip off she's lost it.

Aggregator gang
Translation almost same as Rem's. :glee:
Thanks for picking this up, now you guys have two gyaru series i like. :meguupog:

Users who are viewing this thread