Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 2 Ch. 21 - Anjou-san the Coordinator

Aggregator gang
Is this it? Is this finally the moment where we see Seto take initiative and stand up to the guys hitting in Anjou, signaling actual character development?

Hopefully the next chapter doesn't simply have Anjou rejecting the guys and using Seto as an excuse. She would say something along the lines of "I'm with him." and when the guys leave, she laughs it off. Seto would then question if she was serious with saying they're together and ultimately does his best to deny anything that could lead him to think Anjou likes him.

Please let the former scenario be the case!

Fed-Kun's army
as they say clothes make the man.... or something like that .-.
but its better to wear something comfortable lol

anyway knowing how timid(is that the word?) he is i doubt he's gonna come to her but..... for the sake of the plot he will .-.

Contributor
Seto after Anjou did his hair :

LoPpHmFN1f-43ZP1gn7Mlb_gpexNpoGWsTRtD_x-80k.png
Ofc she don't want others girls to see that, it would be a harem.

Anjou protecting your Setoboy from being taken by other girls, wants to "stone this diamond" just for her lol,
is much love for one person ?

i still doesn't get why many people hate the MC
based from chapter 14 we sure know that he got more balls than he look
i am not talking about his cup metaphor but his ability to talk up to people who pressured him

Dex-chan lover
@DandyMadao

more than that, he's been a very proactive mc as of late, showing some real character growth. A lot of people here are talking as though he didn't spend the last few chapters trying to better himself specifically for Anjou (which is exactly what I wanted out of this manga).

@Markgraf

It's to clarify that what we're seeing is bad. Hitting on girls at random like this is kinda a thing in japan. It is everywhere but I mean it's something that's given a specific name and talked about a bit in japan. On it's own, they probably wouldn't think of it as that scummy and a lot of the japanese readers, a lot of us as well honestly, wouldn't connect the dots if they just had one guy trying to pressure the girl. Having more than one guy makes it clear that the point is that they are trying to intimidate her into going along with them.

@isoujiX
No, a different character has bad things happen to her. The manga goes from cute slightly pervy romance to random dark hentai shit in a single chapter.

Dex-chan lover
@Scones I don't know if its the artists intention, but sometimes his face is oddly slim and long. Reminiscent of a gaunt butler for some old shut in billionaire

This better not go even close to gal cleaning...

Fed-Kun's army
He becomes Nagatoro's senpai when his hair gets ruffled.

Sickly Senpai
Staff
Super Moderator
Clothes make the man, but an attractive woman can make any clothes look fantastic. ~_^

Dex-chan lover
Who goes shopping for clothes with a five bucks budget? He didn't intend to buy just a new pair of socks.

what Seto actually look like with his hair done at chapter 38
4894130dba7f5c49fde378b14f9d39486a43bac2ddfc5946a8639ee9839aa907.png
he look like sexy beast

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

Users who are viewing this thread