Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 3 Ch. 38 - Anjou-San and The Cultural Festival

Dex-chan lover
Omg the comments just exploded XD I was expecting a change of his style from the moment he watched himself in the mirror

Dex-chan lover
Can confirm. A good haircut / style and taking off glasses can make someone totally look different. Which is why a lot of people go the extra mile to use contacts.

P10CH21. Anjou always knew Seto looked hot after she straddled him to put hair gel on his hair.

Double-page supporter
@Acolytus ugly teeth? Where? He's mostly drawn with the normal "I don't really want to draw the teeth in detail" teeth that almost everybody has.
The only one with abnormal teeth here is his friend, the side character that made the clothes.
Also, his head shape didn't really change from normal.

On a different note, there's a strange sentence on page 11: "But if you being so (...)"
I feel like it should be "But with you being so (...)" or "But if you're being so (...)", with the "with" sounding better than the "if you're".

Dex-chan lover
So that’s why the comments shot up to 113+
Overstating the obvious, Seto looks great.

Aggregator gang
THIS GUY SETO IS ABOUT TO BE SWOOMING IN THE MANKO, MOTHERFUCKERS. HE HAS THE CLASSIC TOM CRUISE LIST OF GAY VAMPIRE SHIT THAT MAKES THE BROADS SOAK THEIR LITTLE CLAM TRAPS. JESUS CHRIST, JAPAN IS ON THE VERGE OF A SEXUAL REVOLUTION.

-Abe

Users who are viewing this thread