Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 52 - Anjou-san Has Been Sleepy Lately

Fed-Kun's army
It seems no one made a mention of this but someone may have in a past post and I missed it. Anjou's father seems missing in her life and maybe I'm guessing too much about this but her friend Chia said for Seto to "not hurt her, make her happy, so her worries goes away", but it seems her and her mom were abandoned by her father. If he "gets bigger", "he'll fly away", and "she'll be lonely" seems like "daddy issues" to me. I think we're going to get to see more of Anjou's background in the near future "fleshing her out" so to speak.

Dex-chan lover
Is the age of slow development of romance over? Progress before chapter 100? In a manga that no one believed in the romance, Aharen-san, they are already dating and have kissed, kissed before dating. Before 100 chapter will Anjou and Seto be dating?

Double-page supporter
“Three arms,” huh? Who knew. Good on ya Seito.

I know it’s not, but this chapter would be a pretty strong series finale.

Dex-chan lover
@BilliusX

I had the exact same feeling when I saw the last page. This could have been the last chapter and I wouldn't have been mad at all.

Dex-chan lover
Girlfriend: ACQUIRED

All it took was insomnia, a jealous best friend, catching her outside of REM sleep and being the second one in the school building to arrive on time

Dex-chan lover
so much progression in just one chapter. hopefully it won't be reverted somehow.

Users who are viewing this thread