Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 53 - Anjou-san Wants to Take Over the World

Group Leader
@el_ilm
Don't worry, we'll be around if they need to take a nap again. You can keep an eye out on the anjou subreddit and the connected discord server for any notice of our stuff when/if it's needed. We aren't going anywhere, but trusting Facepalm on their new promise (while challenging given the existing track record) is something I'm personally willing to at least try one more time. I hope they pull through, truly.

We'll probably have a release or two before we hibernate, but I haven't talked to the rest of the team directly either about future steps. It's possible we'll vote to just keep cranking away, it's all up in the air for the time being.

Group Leader
@Happily_Grim look closer, he uploaded the /a/nonymous versions. He has 0 upload history before that. As far as we know, he just took the completed scanlations off /a/ and uploaded them here. He's not part of a "group".

https://files.catbox.moe/9qvm1s.zip
Here you go. Of course this wasn't a group work you genius, I just typeset a translation someone was kind enough to throw into the aether. And while others spends hours to deliver translated bhutanese woodcarvings for free all you did was invest 20 seconds trying to police what people do with their time and belittling their work.

On a sidenote please subscribe to my patreon, I need to pay medical expenses for my bedridden pet camel.

Fed-Kun's army
@Grishnag I have some 290 different stories I follow here, three I follow on MangaPLUS, daily updates from 10-40 different Webcomics depending on the weekday, a couple of written LP-threads on the Something Awful forums and some three different Youtubers I follow with weekly to monthly releases of content. Add to that new manga to read and old manga to re-read and I wouldn't even NOTICE if I didn't get an update for a month or two on one of them. I'd rather get quality content seldomly and happy scanlators than rushed-out content frequently and unhappy scanlators, sue me.

Dex-chan lover
@tenrose

Yes we need three. Remember Konata's rule of three from Lucky Star:

One for you, one for display, and one for the future.

Dex-chan lover
Poor Little Sailor Boy.

...U-Unless he enjoys his job... if it's that, good for him.

Dex-chan lover
Seto since chapter 52
Gtspinning+in+a+circle+and+greeting+her+again+when+she+_83dec429f83b4fe382e62e32b76aba09.jpg

Dex-chan lover
@luhood i too have a bunch of other manga i read on this site but that doesn't stop me from noticing if something gets updated or not.

Dex-chan lover
Man, Seto somehow looks cooler than any male lead I ever know.
(Even though for me, Arata from Trinity Seven still hold the top spot, for a different reason 😂)

Contributor
Facepalm: "Scanlating cost nothing, people shouldn't get paid for it, since it's piracy anyway"

Maybe we should add that "people shouldn't think it's cool and important"?

God these preposterous people acting like it's bad if you moved the series up in priority when people started translating it. Such hypocrisy.

Users who are viewing this thread