Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 4 Ch. 54 - Every Day With Anjou-san is Amazing

Power Uploader
Thanks for translation, some parts were weird in other groupe, with this one it ties in ch.52 dream and last 2 pages actually make more sense.

Okay yeah this is a legit better translation, though I won't fault the others for trying to fill a gap. I dunno, keep the scanlator drama away from me and i'll just appreciate people doing what they do for the community.

Thanks for the translation, I prefer this one to the other translation. Both are serviceable, but this one just seems to make a bit more sense to me.

Supporter
The others translations were cool (I read them all and they all have my sincere tks) but for me this is the best translation, it's more fluid and it actually makes sense. Again the more people translating this the better, it deserves all the love it can get.

I dont really care which is better, what matters to me is what arrives first.

Group Leader
the definitely the highest quality translation among the other scans.

Thanks for doing this, clarity is hella important for this sort of manga.

Fed-Kun's army
So close yet so far. But still closer than ever before.

Aggregator gang
I didn't pick up at first read but now I saw that on page 13, She got an indirect kiss! Code Red! Code Red!

and I got to admit that the translation is much more readable. Good work.

This tanslation actually makes sense, anon one mixed up who Anjou referred to in multiple occasions. Thank you for the release!

Dex-chan lover
Yeah this makes a lot more sense, that "hurt" part in other translation felt kinda out of place.

Dex-chan lover
Did we get axed? Is that why there are happenings in this comfy world?

Double-page supporter
I prefer longer waits for higher quality, but I get that not everyone is like that. No shade to the people trying to help, but this is clearly the best translation.

Users who are viewing this thread