Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 5 Ch. 64 - Everyone's Christmas

Dex-chan lover
Heartwarming... especially when he sees the Christmas market for the first time... I want to have/share experiences like that with my SO... 😊

Contributor
Lol, at this point I just read for Toyoda and the guy. Like "The main pair? Eh, we got it all ages ago, boooring!"

Dex-chan lover
i'm actually getting pretty tired of how gloomy this dude is. he's spent almost 60 chapters with this girl and the only emotion he can show on his face is annoyance.

i know he's just shy and and nervous but it's getting tiring dealing with him.

I really liked this arc, it's always good to see more characters get good development

Anjou best gyaru EVEEEER, more beautiful than ever ,
Finally it's time for the Christmas event, Seto will finally have the opportunity to spend Christmas with the most precious angel, go get it, boy

Fiinnnaaallyyy we back to Main couple!!
This arc o Toyoda is good but i dont care about her and creepy dude, she is not as cool as she was before, I liked her more when she observed the main couple and had those funny thoughts, which seemed to be referred to the reader.
Anyway, Anjou is back , that's what matters

Damm THAT last painel 💗 so cute
@Zestysson Yeahh, I totally agree, I also miss that old "cool Toyoda", this "Kawaii toyoda" is good but ... it's getting boring.

Dex-chan lover
I actually liked they took a break from the main couple's usual shenanigans to focus on Toyoda and Shark Boy. It's good to actually have character development than just being a backdrop.

Sharky and Yoda are a way cuter couple than Bowlcut and Hairdresser ohhhh I just got why she likes him

I feel that the author never thought this manga would have more than 30-40 chapters, so now he/she must have to stretch this like a gum.
Yeah, its good for char progression (specially for the supp chars) but its been so tiring always seeing the same pattern. I would like to see them dating oficially, keeping the teasing part (the oposite type of chars they are is the greatest point about this manga), but growing together.

Aggregator gang
I get this aching feeling the toyodaXsharkboy ship is gonna sink soon, but I don’t know for sure why

Users who are viewing this thread