Yancha Gal no Anjou-san - Vol. 6 Ch. 73 - Boy's Meeting (Top Secret)

This has gotta be one of the most wholesome chapters mainly featuring men I've ever read. It was adorable

Dex-chan lover
@Bakaman
That is actually extremely common. Especially with close friends (and drunk friends). Maybe you just don't see it as much. But I guarentee it happens a lot, even in the USA, but maybe just not as much right now because of the pandemic and all.

@JavelinJoe

Yeah I realize that this might be a cultural thing. Around here we only hug male friends on special occasions, like birthdays or when you are commemorating something big.

Dex-chan lover
Holy hell, Inuyama. I've always liked him as a character, but how do you go from a 'serial killer working at a deathcamp' -look(p14) to THAT(p15) in a single page? Without it feeling strained, to boot? Seriously, that wholesome bishi thing looked like he was about to be tried for making a hobby out of war crimes just a page before. In a time of peace.

Besides, I like the trio here. One is a HPOA from a teenager girl's dreams, one who would have some serious pull if he didn't self sabotage so hard and, uh, a less humane looking Krispin Glover ass motherfucker (love them both, but damn). Character-wise, they are farther apart still, in many ways. Regardless, they all face very similar troubles and complexes, even if born from very different situations. Also, it's an interesting detail, that the one furthest along in their quest physically might be the one furthest back mentally and vice versa.

Dex-chan lover
Inuyama is the perfect example of kimokawa. But really, the kawa-i was off the charts in this chapter XD

Also, lul at Tokio asking THESE TWO for relationship advice 😂
And giving away sis' secrets in exchange. That's a big no-no, lil' bro.
But he's such a cinnamon roll, so we forgive him.

Holy hell, Inuyama...shits good when you see his forehead clearly.

Man up! Seto. Get a grip. Conquer her.
Tbh, Seto's the one who had a lots of experience among the three😄: dates, skinship, flirting...

Dex-chan lover
damn mangaka did good for inuyama this chapter..

all he needed was just a better angle 😭😭

Fed-Kun's army
"I don't know if she likes me" He says of the girl who sent him a tasteful nude bath pic

Our friend here is a little creepy to a fault, but he does have good intentions. (I think...)

Supporter
The things and drawing being better and better for aoyama.. can't say the same for our MC

Dex-chan lover
Don't fall for the trap lads and ladettes, a movie is the worst place humanly possible for a first date. No talking, so you can't actually interact with your date, at the first date point you have no idea if you have similar taste in movies, a paradoxical mix of 0 privacy and too much privacy, and movies set a time limit on the date, for better or worse. If it goes well, the end of the movie spells out a natural end to the date, which might be too soon, and trying to do something after a movie always involves awkward timing. You either have to go early enough that it's weird to be in a movie theater so you have time to do something after, or you're stuck trying to continue a first date during prime night-life hours where most things are closed. If the date goes poorly, you're pretty much stuck in the theater for the duration of the movie, even if it turns out that your date ends up being a movie talker or some other cardinal sin

Never go to a movie on the first date

Dex-chan lover
Inuyama has NO RIGHT to look as cute as he does in the last two pages.

The way the shadow around his eyes disappears when he is honest and admits his feelings for Toyoda makes an interesting character design choice, would be neat to see the shadow disappear in these moments of clarity where he doesn't act like a creep.

Also I find fun how these side characters are becoming more interesting than the main couple haha

Users who are viewing this thread