Yande Kita Mahou Shoujo no Nichijou - Ch. 10 - The Daily Life of a Not Yet Mentally Ill Magical Girl...5

Dex-chan lover
I mean, i don't think there was an 'application' process
Not some fancy private school, more like public elementary school. You don't need some special application or tests to go to elementary school, do you? It's mostly based via where you're from I think.
It's just that the girls probably were tricked into going into this magical girl "school-like-organization" just like your parents when they tricked you into going on some additional course and then you realize whether you like it or not, but if not then you are actually being told to try a bit longer and see if it works out or if you fit in it later.
Random recruitment? Yeah. Like "we have nobody in this location, so go and pick some girl in this neighborhood. Abilities/aptitude aside if you can't find anyone good." but they probably still won't choose a girl that may become a problem child later on.
Also, what daughter of a yakuza boss has to do with it? If she's the sweetest girl on earth she will probably be better than any other random but mean girl.

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread