Yande Kita Mahou Shoujo no Nichijou - Ch. 7 - The Daily Life of a Not Yet Mentally Ill Magical Girl...2

Dex-chan lover
I love how optimistic people are about an obvious flashback arc when we know the state of the main character AFTER that.
Yeah. I kinda think people might not have noticed it is a flashback. Because she is fated to go bad soon

Dex-chan lover
Yeah. I kinda think people might not have noticed it is a flashback. Because she is fated to go bad soon
Yeah, well, it's just enough to take a look at the title of a chapter to figure it out. But I can understand not everyone notices these details.

Dex-chan lover
Well at least she's reaching out and making an effort

Tho i feel like she might lash out and push her away

Unless the author plans a future chapter where she swings by her place and sees the magical girl mascot disguised as her lol

Potentially depressing stuff aside, im surprised she'd have that much 'freedom' tho, even if she wasn't a magical girl, i guess her mom is busy but i couldn't imagine growing up and like just go out and do something after school without asking parents permission or at the very least calling and telling them versus just 'ok let's go'

Dex-chan lover
Understandable, literacy and reading comprehension are rare skills in today's society.
Not exactly! I opened chapter out of feed page and it only managed to fit "The daily life of a..." as a chapter name before it got cut off!
But I remembered some comment from last chapter and noticed a "Not" as forums were loading so I read it whole.

But what you said is also true.

Users who are viewing this thread