Yandere-chan Is Scary - Ch. 5

Dex-chan lover
I'm... not entirely certain what's happening in this chapter. Is she the one texting him or is she reading his texts with someone else? If it's her texting him, then why is she getting frustrated?
I'm guessing because her plan to stalk on him with an airtag failed twice? It was quickly discovered and it didn't even track him properly because they don't have iphones or something?

Dex-chan lover
I'm... not entirely certain what's happening in this chapter. Is she the one texting him or is she reading his texts with someone else? If it's her texting him, then why is she getting frustrated?
I believe his cell phone detected and displayed a warning that a NekoTag(tracker) started working. In chapter 4:
PtYbx1k.png

She's angry because he found out and tried to cover it up by saying that the NekoTag shouldn't work on his phone:
WBsBJ8Z.png

He believed what she said:
jnX7Z6w.png

Edit:
I took a look at the raw of chapter 4:
WCkYoaH.png

NekoTagはあなたと一緒に行動しています。

Google: NekoTag is with you.
ChatGPT: NekoTag is moving/acting together with you.
So what happened was that his cell phone notified him that he had a NekoTag with him. She is angry because she thought that the NekoTag would not be detected by his cell phone.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Litreara has the gist of it, but some of the translation is kind of wonky, so it wasn't helping.

The bubble about the commuter pass, she says it's something for her commuter pass. So she's claiming she has a tag because she uses it on her pass, but it somehow got mixed in with his stuff.

The bubble Litreara screenshotted about incompatibility should be like "I'm suprised you found it since no one in your family has a compatible phone."

And the guy is asking if she's free in order to hit on her. The "oh, well" message is a non-committal response from him (like "I guess") to her previous message about being surprised he found it.

Group Leader
And the guy is asking if she's free in order to hit on her. The "oh, well" message is a non-committal response from him (like "I guess") to her previous message about being surprised he found it.
Hi! I fixed the "oh well" to match the "I guess" to better fit this scene. Thanks for your comment!

Dex-chan lover
Seems to be that either his phone alerted him to the neko tag (air tag) being on his person like some modern phones do now after a lot of stalking cases or he found the thing in his bag.

As to how he knew that her family's phones were incompatible with it, who knows. Now she's freaking out that either her yandere stalking might get revealed or just that her plan failed so easily.

Supporter
As to how he knew that her family's phones were incompatible with it, who knows.
You're thinking about it backwards. Swap the pronoun positions and it makes more sense -- she's stating that no one in his family has a phone that's compatible.

Dex-chan lover
Honestly at this point it'd be better to just confess and be openly lovey-dovey haha (unless it's been implied he has a crush on someone else? if not him being like "oh we're like family/siblings". i wonder how many of these yandere things ever had some plot twist where the male MC ended up being gay lol), if not "oh this was a gift for you as a good luck charm ;P" or so

Lmao i wonder if that 'pickup artist' kinda cliche ever works out, if not someone like mikorin just faking a confident personality but it seems like it could be a horror from either perspective, but the 'fuckboy' kinda attitude prolly works best at like some bar or like the 'red light district' rather than hitting on someone literal wearing a school uniform

Users who are viewing this thread