Yandere ka to Omottara Motto Yabe Onna Datta - Ch. 17

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there was a considerable switch in themes these last two chapters. Like she started out a crazy girl with a kink for getting beaten up but I can only assume either people liked their relationship more than the author realized OR the author had no idea how to fit it into the story and (in either case) decided to just drop it and go the route of a Yakuza heiress.

We're not really reaching Yandere vibes anymore. Not complaining (I like the Yakuza Heir/Heiress themes) but it just struck me as such a hard left turn from everything.

Dex-chan lover
I'm not sure she's the one needing protection

More like those around her that messes with her man needs protection.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there was a considerable switch in themes these last two chapters. Like she started out a crazy girl with a kink for getting beaten up but I can only assume either people liked their relationship more than the author realized OR the author had no idea how to fit it into the story and (in either case) decided to just drop it and go the route of a Yakuza heiress.

We're not really reaching Yandere vibes anymore. Not complaining (I like the Yakuza Heir/Heiress themes) but it just struck me as such a hard left turn from everything.
Well, being an Yakuza heiress can be much worse than being an yandere, which is what the title of the manga suggests. The author is trying to convey the idea that she looks like a yandere at first glance, but in reality is something much worse for completely different reasons (like being a murderous yakuza psychopath).
Could this have been better written? Sure... But so far I think it fits.

Dex-chan lover
I feel like there was a considerable switch in themes these last two chapters. Like she started out a crazy girl with a kink for getting beaten up
Err this is wrong in chapter 11 she told him that they bully her at first because she's different but she let the bullying happened because it's convenient for her to play as damsel in distressed waiting for some boy to help her

Group Leader
As time goes on, I don't feel that she is worse than a Yandere. Did author drop the premise?

Interesting that his eyes are colored too. Maybe the main antagonist?

Users who are viewing this thread