Yandere Ka To Omottara Motto Yabe Onna Datta

Has literally anything happened yet? It keeps on saying "oOoOoO tHiS BiTcH bE SpOoKy" and every character says how scary she is but we literally haven't seen anything happen. Does it say what she did cu I'm prob gonna drop this if they don't.

Aggregator gang
why are the titles that make it to the front page of new mangadex always the vapidest, low brow shit ive ever seen. this is NOTHING. zero substance or interesting premise. they cant even commit to the girl having Slightly Messy Hair and Glasses for more than 5 chapters before turning her into a generic-looking high school girl with fuckass bangs. shes not even yandere shes just blunt. boring!!!!! this is the manga equivalent of cranking your hog to paint drying on a wall. its the manga equivalent of eating styrofoam for substance. yawn. goodbye.

I like the plot and art, but man do I hate this format. Really wish it came with more traditional chapters with 15+ pages, even if it meant waiting longer for releases

Dex-chan lover
I am not sure if Psycho is worse than Yandere. Aren't all yandere kinda psycho already since they want to kill you if you cheat and kill themself after that, kill the one person who look like is trying to take you from them and know literally every single small thing about you.
if you cheat?

bruh... yandere will cut off your limbs so you can't leave them just on a whim...

like... I don't know what could actually be worse than a Yandere... since it is kinda the worst thing possible...

maybe a chick that cucks you? but that ain't Dere.

Bruh we're so behind on chapters. How come every language except English gets translated anymore? Like cant all this AI shit help these transitions or are these bastards just lazy and want more money?

Dex-chan lover
@Sisig Did you guys drop this manga? Just asking since there's a tendency for scanlators to avoid picking up a manga if it's not certain whether or not it's been abandoned by whoever used to translate it.

Group Leader
@Sisig Did you guys drop this manga? Just asking since there's a tendency for scanlators to avoid picking up a manga if it's not certain whether or not it's been abandoned by whoever used to translate it.
id recommend against asking here (i rarely check forums) but in our discord server, we have all of the chapter's progress completely transparent

iek

5 groups doing the scan? Have at it! i just want it to be scanlated, no matter how many groups want to do it. Thank you everyone!

Users who are viewing this thread