Yandere Koroshi!! - Shuuchaku Yaba me no Osananajimi ni "Watashi mo Suki" to Tsutaetara, Lovecome Route ni Shift shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 2

Dex-chan lover
This... was a lot less heavy than I thought it would be judging by the first chapter. That doesn't atone for the guy clearly having problems and acting on them inappropriately... but maybe crazy has met crazy and it is a match made in heaven (hell?). Glad it is taking the comedy route though, I'm going to bookmark this and give it a try.

Thank you for the translation and the chapter!!

Last edited:
Feels kind of superficial for FMC to push the "I always loved you ❤" pure love angle after the story confirmed she's been dating and sleeping with other guys all throughout their youth. Like yeah, she thought he wasn't interested, but she never made any effort to win him over, meanwhile yandere-kun had to suck it up until he finally snapped. Truly a perfect example of the dichotomy between males and females when it comes to romance.

Dex-chan lover
literally
1c8.jpg

Dex-chan lover
Feels kind of superficial for FMC to push the "I always loved you ❤" pure love angle after the story confirmed she's been dating and sleeping with other guys all throughout their youth. Like yeah, she thought he wasn't interested, but she never made any effort to win him over, meanwhile yandere-kun had to suck it up until he finally snapped. Truly a perfect example of the dichotomy between males and females when it comes to romance.
They're both mentally ill, don't expect common sense to work on those two :02:

Dex-chan lover
Not uncommon for people that think their love will always be unrequited to move on and try to erase that person from their heart by dating other people. Sometimes just trying to relieve the pain, sometimes because they don't want to damage that relationship of friends that they think the other person wants by holding onto those feelings. It's not uncommon IRL at all. Guys absolutely do it too.

Users who are viewing this thread