Yandere Koroshi!! - Shuuchaku Yaba me no Osananajimi ni "Watashi mo Suki" to Tsutaetara, Lovecome Route ni Shift shimashita - Vol. 1 Ch. 3

Dex-chan lover
So a Character not being able to resolve their Fatal Flaw immediately and completely after realizing they have that flaw is stupid?

ok....

Good luck finding stories that has characters with no personal conflict or growth.
Not even close to what I said. Try harder.

Not even close to what I said. Try harder.
Is it. "A Trait of a character in a stories must be homogenous and Uncomplex/ Simple. ie. A Yandere in this story must act exactly the act the same any as Yandere in other stories regardless of other story beats"

or "Characters must take the optimal option/ choice even if that takes away the conflict or premise of the story."

Don't tell me it's "A Character must take options/ choices that goes against their trait/s (Even main trait/s) or story beats" Please don't be this stupid.

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Is it. "A Trait of a character in a stories must be homogenous and Uncomplex/ Simple. ie. A Yandere in this story must act exactly the act the same any as Yandere in other stories regardless of other story beats"

or "Characters must take the optimal option/ choice even if that takes away the conflict or premise of the story."

Don't tell me it's "A Character must take options/ choices that goes against their trait/s (Even main trait/s) or story beats" Please don't be this stupid.
What the fuck are you even talking about? You're so far into your own strawman argument you're literally fighting yourself.

Have fun moron.

What the fuck are you even talking about? You're so far into your own strawman argument you're literally fighting yourself.

Have fun moron.
Can you blame me?. All you literally do is "Point at things and call them stupid".

I'm just trying to cover all my bases in response to whatever your criticism is. Because no matter what it is, I know it's gonna to be stupid.

btw. This is just literally BASIC stuff in writing. You don't even understand this? wut?

Last edited:
Double-page supporter
His mom left his dad because he loved her too much? What a stupid logic and reason is this.
Welcome to modern women, i saw it happen we a friend of my wife said tô her that he just liked her too much and she didn't think she could match that... women out there are mentalli ill

Users who are viewing this thread