Yandere Otome Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 1

BAHAHAHAHAHA WHEN YOU’VE REACHED ADULT PHASE YOU JUST BLURT OUT WHATEVER’S ON YOUR MIND? kukukukuku

I've been wondering lately why all these people die young in there previous life, why do they never just make it to a ripe old age (with or without regrets) and die in their sleep. People who die natural peaceful deaths reincarnate too don't they (if you believe in that sort of thing, of course). Is it just that the games these stories are based on aren't played by the oldest generation, so they have to have someone relatively young die, because it's more likely they would have played?
The things you start wondering about in quarantine 🙃

@Kardelune : there is an otome reincarnation manga that has like 7 chapters top where it's the old, bald salaryman father who dies and gets reincarnated in the otome game his nerdy daughter was playing. He gets reincarnated as the villainess LOLOLOL

Also y'all, I was kind of yawning over this nth iteration of the cliche setup, but that sick burn sealed the deal, ahah! Reading on!

You tell him, girl! You tell him!!!

Thank you for the translation! ♥️♥️♥️💯💯💯🙏🙏🙏😍😍😍

Anyone else back here because its been so long since an update you need to reread the whole series to understand wtf is going on?

@Gleidhidh me its time to re-read this X3 ...but its because its my first manga of this gener and my favorite so I re-read it from time to time XD

Users who are viewing this thread