Yandere Otome Game - Vol. 1 Ch. 5

o-O Wolf is pretty great. I feel like the sister isnt a fan of Shad from the one shot we saw at the dining table.

Fed-Kun's army
Awful stepmothers is definitely a trend irl too, got plenty of firsthand experience since my father remarried 3 times during my childhood.. -.-

Fed-Kun's army
@elfalas
If nothing else, adversity builds a strong character. Still, it would be better to have the option to instead, learn from other people's bad experiences.

What a scumbag is the uncle of the MC. He fucks someone while he was married, since the kid was younger than his daughter, then brings the kid in the their family house ( which would be something shameful for his wife at that time) and doesn't look even apologetic while his wife and daughter are clearly suffering.

Honestly, I don't think is right for the mother to abuse the kid and I wish their relationship could be better. But, man, I also would be so pissed in this situation. Sad that divorce wasn't an option in there.

Hope that the MC can help solve and improve his situation.

Contributor
Well, i can understand why the aunt would abuse this guy, she is probably pissed because of this.

It should be interesting to see how Mc will help them.

Dex-chan lover
triggering yandere flags on herself thinking shes fixing them. should be fun to see the yanderes now go at it over her.

Uncle look like someone that have a mental issues. And the father didn't trust his own brother so i suspect something off.

Thank you for the chapter 😍
Am looking forward to what's going to happen next

Aggregator gang
her father definitely knows that her relatives are human garbage she already explained it on chapter 2 that according to her family tradition she was supposed to marry one of her relatives but her father decided to engage her with a complete outsider (wolf) despite many opposition from others

Users who are viewing this thread