Yandere Otome Game - Vol. 2 Ch. 11

Wolf and shade became soooooooooooo handsome XD
Not forget our heroine she became a really beauty X3 I can understand wolf feelings now.

I can see my comment its just less than month and I'm rereading and enjoying it XD

Dex-chan lover
Kind of strange nothing of note happened in the five years after entering the academy when before the academy so much happened in so little time.

Japan's cherry blossoms are exquisite so it's not strange if she cried because she missed Japan

Yanderes fighting against their yandere nature, wishing to protect their beloved ones and wishing them happiness instead of destroying them, regardless if they choose them or not, that's the best route they can take. I'm touched and proud af x 10000. :")

Also, that Wolf's conversation with Lycoris made me realize that it wasn't a coincidence that he was there to help Lycoris when Shade was about to hurt her; at the beginning, I thought it was too convenient for the father to ask him to protect her but nah, it wasn't a convenient incident, it wasn't just luck that her father asked for Wolf's help, the boy is a yandere so he's literally following her everywhere or willing to do so.

PS. WTF, SHADE IS SO PRETTYYYYYYYYYYYYY >U<
Ps.2. The fact that Lycoris is struggling with the nature of the original character in the game and her true self rn + the memories of her past life... wow.

N2O

Dex-chan lover
Been having a hard time putting my finger on what was irking me about this story, but one of the things is definitely how disjointed it has been in literally every chapter so far :nyoron:

Users who are viewing this thread