Yandere Otome Game - Vol. 4 Ch. 26

Dex-chan lover
Why is she baiting yet another yandere? Hasn't she learned by now, that she should not open her mouth when a man speaks to her. Or even when in company of a man. Not because of the medieval-themed fantasy setting should consider it improper, but because literally each time she opens that mouth she captures yet another yandere. Let them run free, to frolick in the wild, doing whatever yanderes do.

Like, I get that she wants a reverse harem (even though she hasn't said anything of the sort, she wouldn't capture all of those men if she didnt), but isn't the level of difficulty at the late-game and epilogue going to be way too high if every member wants to kill each of the other members, and possibly double-suicide with the owner too?
I suppose that is exactly the charm of it, to her? Since she has such ease in capturing men (without even making it seem intentional or something she is aware of), she welcomes any additional challenge she can get. Just like when you do a new-game+ run on hardest settings to keep yourself entertained.

Well, she got another while sleep talking. Who hasn’t said things w/o much thought while being half asleep.

Fed-Kun's army
fakljdjfdkfd and another one oops. she was asleep (or half asleep) guys it's not her fault!!!!!

thank you very much for the update~!

Dex-chan lover
I read the most retarded fanfiction in my dreams. It was horrible.

Aggregator gang
Ooh what a fun arch! I love these, where the main characters get to adventure in a new fantasy world!
I know their world already has magic, but this is still new and fun :)

Users who are viewing this thread