We all burn thenWe are we are flying too close to the sun
It's a bit difficult to work "in the industry" as an artist...I’ve had teachers like that—those ‘artists’ are just narcissists high on their own farts who never worked in the industry or received any real recognition. Pathetic.
I was curious and going to ask "Which Ookami that you referred to here?", but I decided to look it myself instead. Initially I couldn't find it (most are josei 1v1 romance), until I find Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru.Please, let the best girl win! It's been too long since Ookami!
PleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleasepleaseConvinced that science girl was just a means to an end so the author could write the real romance piece
I was curious and going to ask "Which Ookami that you referred to here?", but I decided to look it myself instead. Initially I couldn't find it (most are josei 1v1 romance), until I find Ookami Shounen wa Kyou mo Uso o Kasaneru.
Must be that one, right? Dang, that manga was more than 7 years ago. Thanks, I ended up re-reading it until 5AM lol. (And yeah, I forgot most things but once I see the crossdressing and saw Botan I was like "Ah yes, now I remember everything.")
Anyway, while Senpai here is indeed the best girl, I feel like she's kinda wasted on here (unless has a lot of development later) unlike on Ookamiwhere while Botan is indeed the best girl, MC developed a lot and the dynamics of the three were great. The love development there makes perfect sense, thus making the ending really satisfying.
yeah that chart is more accurate than you'd probably like it to be![]()
Starting this 2 days ago has been an experience, GOD I REALLY HOPE THEY WILL START DATING.
Childhood friend hit the head dead on![]()
OH FUCK YOU!!
LET'S GO SENPAI COOK THAT DAMN LIER!![]()
Well, there are instances where the titular character doesn’t end up as the heroine. Fuuka comes to mind. Although that requires a truck.Nah, at this point, I'm scared of the inevitable ending where senpai ultimately loses the game.![]()