Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 10

Dex-chan lover
good fucking god! but this is a effing cliff. I should've waited for one more chapter! just one more!
condemn the fool

Ahhh so satisfying~~~

The duke has so much ego lmao. He put her down so much and now he expected her not to reveal his financial difficulties and his incompetency in front of the servants? Sure you are joking haha

Glad she is fighting back

Yesss queeeeen! They are not worthyyy. Regarding ML
I read on spoiler thread that her childhood friend is the true ML but she doesn't get with him until she leaves husband and goes traveling. So I assume we won't get to see her get with him until near the end but at least she doesn't end with current husband. She does become friends with the stupid husband though and exchange letters. He regrets being an asshole and realizes too late he does like her.

Words can't describe how frustrated I am with everyone in that house, so I'm just watching on gleefully as Opal destroys them 😏 Thank you for the update ♥️

The duke is really an idiot.
"These documents confirm that everything's mine."
"I'll divorce you, get out!"
"Duh, what don't you get about 'everything's MINE'?"

God This chapter was so satisfying!!! I just wish the raws updated more often! I am addicted to this story!

I love this development! My god the relief I felt after all the disrespect!! I need more! Give them hell, Opal!

Savage ~ oh ~ author really make me .....

I wonder how the duke receive education -_-

Dex-chan lover
@DrNagnorjum, @RamenRider: Hmm...Maybe it is a combination of both. Maybe Omor gave those collaterals to the money lender and she bought them, but there was still a buy-back-clause to them or there owner-transfer had to be officially recognized by the douche...Sorry, I meant Duke...No, I'm sorry again. I believe I actually meant douche. Either way he had to put his signature underneath it.

And as a matter of fact I do know the reason, why she cried. I'm certain, she simply can't stomach the truth of being married to such a fool, who fell for such a trick. I also couldn't accept that and would cry.

Users who are viewing this thread