Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Dex-chan lover
bloody hell, those chapters are too short and it takes them too long to release

Aggregator gang
I sneezed and the chapter part was over. Original publisher sure is stingy...

That maid told the duke and the duke got embarrassed by the false accusations of the duchess.... Lmao dumb maid and super dumbo duke

JUST DIVORCE!
I get that in her position it would also dishonor and harm her reputation but COME ON! She is wasting all her time and energy on these good for nothing idiots! DX

Interesting...She seems to be at odds with her uncle the way she greeted him

Dex-chan lover
Moar.... must have moar! I love her ability to dive straight into the lion's den without hesitation.

Supporter
So how many more years until she divorces the bastard, preferably bankrupting him the process?

Dex-chan lover
@Leomonade
It's not just because of reputation, but also the people of his land. They are suffering under his stupidity, which is why she wan't to help them, the status of "wife" gives her a certain degree of authority she can use.

Pls dont let anything happen to our boi Cave idk why I'm sensing a flag but I don't like itttt

oh, he is allowed to have a mistress but she can't go to meet people? Hypocrite nincompoop.

Thank you for the update!

FAHKIN IDIOT MALE. MISS PLEASE HURRY UP AND DO THE PLOT THING. I CANT WAIT TO SEE YOU REACH YOUR OWN HAPPINESS

Users who are viewing this thread