Yane Urabeya no Koushaku Fujin - Vol. 2 Ch. 7.3

Double-page supporter
@Rhiene their marriage is such a sham, and he hates her so much, that if he were provided with proof that she's as pure as the driven snow, he'd claim it was magic or that she slept with whoever it took to fake the proof.

Ugh she better not marry that guy , fuck him go fuck your angel Stella! Opal would be better off with Claude!!

i couldn't care less about the relationship between her and the ml. even if they provide some sort of explanation later on as an excuse for his stupidity, i still won't be able to accept him as endgame.

oKAY SO I HEARD THEY GET DIVORCED????
THATS MUSIC TO MY EARS AND IM DANCING TO IT🤠🤠🤡

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

ML is really stupid! Get blinded by his childhood friend and believing the rumors about his wife...He is most stupid ML I have ever read it...thank you for the chapter

Dex-chan lover
i hope this story ends with her divorcing his ass! and marrying a dude who loves and respects her from the start!!!

But when they divorced ML will be totally crushed and lost the respect of his entire staff,

@Reademup the blonde guy is not the ML, the True ML is her childhoodfriend

Code:
Mod Note: Please use spoiler tags when talking about chapter-specific or future events.

I WANNA FUCJING PUNCH THAT MOTHERFUCKER SO FUCKING BAD AAAAA ALL THE PPL IN THE DUKES HOUSE EXCEPT FOR CAVE FUCK EVERYONE LITERALLY I WANNA K1LL THEM SO BAD. PLEASE DIVORCE HIM AND LEAVE HIM BANKRUPT HES SO FUCKING DUMB HOLYFUCKING SHIT BITCH WHO CARES IF UR NOT MARRIED U CAN GO SOLO FLIGHT BC UR THAT TALENTED

Childhood friend please become a hero from a war or something and raise up to the ranks and take our FL away from a nasty Duke household!!!!

he's so.... trashy... i don't see a real redemption for him at all bruh... he's dumb and rude.
THE CHILDHOOD FRIEND THOUGH!!!!! he has to be the ML or i'm out.

I hope our girl MC gets a divorce and not end up with this piece shi* husband. Even if everything s all done and the villainess mask is uncovered, and the husband has a chance or will redeem himself, it would be hard for me to forgive someone as naive and idiotic as him who judge a person without meeting or talking to them and outright treat her bad.
Even if he's the ml, there need to be a lot of redemption AND need to a slow built, like very long with a lot of guilt, patient, heartful forgiveness and trust. Because of this man the whole house and staffs look down on her and it won't easily change even after when the husband finally realise the truth

Sorry I'm ranting
Thank you for the translation

Users who are viewing this thread