Yani Neko - Ch. 389 - Inventing Clever Products, Nya

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
101
So they deliberatly have to wait several minutes for warm water costing them more in there water bill. 🤔 And flavour Capsules in a Cigarette never heard of it 🤣 At least her sister loves her.

Thanks for the chapter!
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
31
So they deliberatly have to wait several minutes for warm water costing them more in there water bill. 🤔 And flavour Capsules in a Cigarette never heard of it 🤣 At least her sister loves her.

Thanks for the chapter!
Camel brand cigs in the US had them for a while. Not sure if they still do or not. Was literally a little capsule you'd bite in the filter to give the smoke flavor.

1791293426378.png
 
Forum Oji-san
Contributor
Joined
Apr 26, 2020
Messages
11,572
Camel brand cigs in the US had them for a while. Not sure if they still do or not. Was literally a little capsule you'd bite in the filter to give the smoke flavor.

View attachment 69204
Pretty sure they had to take these off the market, but I do remember them. Friend dug one of those capsules out once and was very unhappy when he bit down without the filter around it to soak up the juice. :lol:
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
101
Camel brand cigs in the US had them for a while. Not sure if they still do or not. Was literally a little capsule you'd bite in the filter to give the smoke flavor.

View attachment 69204
Oh really? Never had them in Europe at least not where I am living. I did not know they existed. Flavored filters yes. I have learned something new today. I can feel myself getting wiser every day... Ok yes that is a lie.
 
Last edited:
Member
Joined
Aug 12, 2026
Messages
9
Oh really? Never had them in Europe at least not where I am living. I did not know they existed. Flavored filters yes. I have learned something new today. I can feel myself getting wiser every day... Ok yes that is a lie.
you popped the capsule inside the filter by finger pinching or crush it with lips. Biting it like Yani will sometimes = A) Shoots out the bit of flavor juice into ur tongue, 2) swallow it like Yani (the juice taste terrible). These are popular in Asian market
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Jan 8, 2023
Messages
5,178
DsP162I.png

Another check towards confirmation according to this book
 
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Mar 24, 2023
Messages
1,876
ive been reading the nonfiction manga Deliquents cant cut cake about rehabbing juvies with intellectual disabilities, this chapter is making me feel bad lol
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top