Yani Neko - Ch. 392 - Saizeriya, Nya!

Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
98
Could that first page the cover for volume 14 :unsure: I know a new volume comes out Friday or something.
Anyway Yani being the bum she is no surprise there.

Thanks for the Chapter!
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
98
Also here is the youtube video they mentioned in the chapter. The review of the item in question starts at around 7:00.
Bruh wtf did i just watch XD
If that is how they do product reviews in Asian countries I am all for it :ROFLMAO:
 
Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Joined
Sep 3, 2026
Messages
98
Apparently 8922 spells out a thing but it is so shit I don't even feel like saying it
kermit-do-it-u921tyh5xo8vw88v.webp
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
31
Well, I don't know what they're thinking, but "8922" can be read as "yakubutsu" (drugs) which is the origin of Yaku's name. The "22" could also be read as "nya nya".
Interesting. I'll cross verify this and probably update the TN. Because that has to absolutely be the hidden word pun here. I didn't think you could get "Bu" and "tsu" from 2 and 2. I had the number broken down as "Hachi Kyu Ni Ni" too when tried to figure it out and didn't go any further with it. My goroawase game isn't that strong.
 
Last edited:

Era

Active member
Joined
Feb 19, 2018
Messages
19
Interesting. I'll cross verify this and probably update the TN. Because that has to absolutely be the hidden word pun here. I didn't think you could get "Bu" and "tsu" from 2 and 2. I had the number broken down as "Hachi Kyu Ni Ni" too when tried to figure it out and didn't go any further with it. My goroawase game isn't that strong.
The Japanese reading of eight is "yatsu". The Chinese reading of nine is "ku". So that's where the "yaku" comes from.
As for the twos, the Japanese reading of two is "futatsu". If you add a dakuten to the kana of "fu", it changes pronunciation to "bu" (ふ -> ぶ). "Tsu" is just how the Japanese pronounce the English word for the number.
 
Group Leader
Joined
Sep 14, 2026
Messages
31
The Japanese reading of eight is "yatsu". The Chinese reading of nine is "ku". So that's where the "yaku" comes from.
As for the twos, the Japanese reading of two is "futatsu". If you add a dakuten to the kana of "fu", it changes pronunciation to "bu" (ふ -> ぶ). "Tsu" is just how the Japanese pronounce the English word for the number.
Thank you for this. Your feedback is much appreciated!
 

Users who are viewing this thread

Top