Yani Neko - Vol. 1 Ch. 8 - 8mg

Double-page supporter
Hi, I'm the one who's currently uploading these translations. Just wanted to clarify that I'll try to keep it at 3 chapters per week, all 3 will be uploaded every sunday. Hopefully you're enjoying your time with this as much as I do. Thanks

Dex-chan lover
The rare occasion where you'd feel sympathy for the 'mob ojisan' looking landlord
At least the sister is reasonably sane.

Thanks for the chapter!
With a sister like that you're either doomed to be as 'trashy' or 'go out of your/my way to avoid becoming that person at any costs' kinda thing lol

At least she hasn't been shown to mooch off her sister /too/ much yet tho i have heard of more 'shameless' stories ppl begging for like drug money (tho given that ppl buy cigs in packs versus a single one not counting those menthol? packs or so, i'd expect her to hang around in 'smoking area' type places to bum a cig from someone lol)

Reactions: le3
Hi, I'm the one who's currently uploading these translations. Just wanted to clarify that I'll try to keep it at 3 chapters per week, all 3 will be uploaded every sunday. Hopefully you're enjoying your time with this as much as I do. Thanks
THANK YOU SO MUCH, I'm using this series to learn to draw( idk why but the linework is super easy to follow) this helps me out a ton!

Dex-chan lover
Thank you so much for translating this manga, I've been reading the raws for a while and I love it lol

Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the hard work brother.

Users who are viewing this thread