162736bb-031b-4ade-a462-ce63c8caef45
Angry_Panda Forum Oji-san Contributor Joined Apr 26, 2020 Messages 11,476 Saturday at 1:46 PM #2 App is not wrong. RIP Landlord. Thanks for the chapter!
tomatomandarine Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 473 Saturday at 2:34 PM #3 I was briefly surprised by how wholesome the landlord was and laughed out loud when the app called him out. Finally, a use of AI I can get behind.
I was briefly surprised by how wholesome the landlord was and laughed out loud when the app called him out. Finally, a use of AI I can get behind.
M Megaman654 Fed-Kun's army Joined Sep 3, 2026 Messages 58 Saturday at 3:12 PM #4 Poor Yaku X_X As for the landlord He ded. Thanks for the chapter!
BCS Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 31, 2018 Messages 8,926 Saturday at 3:31 PM #5 Someone teach that AI about incest
Tahuantinsuyo Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 5, 2020 Messages 626 Saturday at 7:29 PM #6 Well...besides the erection thing it was spot on, give my boy some credit.
A ARoyalidiot Dex-chan lover Joined Jun 27, 2020 Messages 384 Sunday at 12:26 AM #7 L..LANDLORD SAMA!
YakuFan Aggregator gang Joined Sep 14, 2026 Messages 18 Sunday at 3:24 AM #8 tomatomandarine said: I was briefly surprised by how wholesome the landlord was and laughed out loud when the app called him out. Finally, a use of AI I can get behind. Click to expand... Tahuantinsuyo said: Well...besides the erection thing it was spot on, give my boy some credit. Click to expand... His mistake was including Kansai and Yani in the shot.
tomatomandarine said: I was briefly surprised by how wholesome the landlord was and laughed out loud when the app called him out. Finally, a use of AI I can get behind. Click to expand... Tahuantinsuyo said: Well...besides the erection thing it was spot on, give my boy some credit. Click to expand... His mistake was including Kansai and Yani in the shot.
dowiet Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 5,091 Sunday at 9:01 PM #9 oh look how wholesome oh well nevermind
mrboxeater Dex-chan lover Joined Mar 24, 2023 Messages 1,850 Monday at 1:17 AM #10 how does yani always get away with everything
F Fugutron Dex-chan lover Joined Oct 29, 2018 Messages 3,059 Monday at 8:25 AM #11 Lol someone finally called Landlord out