37a2eba5-9fd7-4ce3-8c1f-6e03669a40d3
Megaman654 Dex-chan lover Joined Sep 3, 2026 Messages 104 Yesterday at 2:00 PM #2 My heart Poor Girl she deserves better. Good thing Saori canceled it. Thanks for the Chapter!
Angry_Panda Forum Oji-san Contributor Joined Apr 26, 2020 Messages 11,601 Yesterday at 2:00 PM #3 A crisis of conscience? In this comic? Thanks for the chapter!
K Kese04 Supporter Joined May 23, 2023 Messages 187 Yesterday at 2:05 PM #4 As long as you understand, Tatsuro. As long as you understand, I'll overlook this one moment of weakness.
As long as you understand, Tatsuro. As long as you understand, I'll overlook this one moment of weakness.
tomatomandarine Dex-chan lover Joined Apr 8, 2018 Messages 483 Yesterday at 2:24 PM #5 Kese04 said: As long as you understand, Tatsuro. As long as you understand, I'll overlook this one moment of weakness. Click to expand... I'm putting sensei on probation, she better shape up and treat Yaku (my daughter) right
Kese04 said: As long as you understand, Tatsuro. As long as you understand, I'll overlook this one moment of weakness. Click to expand... I'm putting sensei on probation, she better shape up and treat Yaku (my daughter) right
S SaltyBones Member Joined Feb 13, 2025 Messages 6 Yesterday at 5:44 PM #6 That was just kind of a feel bad chapter. Thanks for the translation!
dowiet Dex-chan lover Joined Jan 8, 2023 Messages 5,183 Yesterday at 9:49 PM #7 it's all fun and games until you get hit with the trauma behind it 😔