Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 156 - I've fallen in love with Cheerleading

Dex-chan lover
what a nice credit page :dogkek:
arthas-papich-vs-weebs.gif

Dex-chan lover
For a minute there I thought Mai would cheer up Kijitani, should of known better, this world revolves around Saotome.

So does Kijitani have feelings for Saotome? From what I can remember she was just messing with him. But didn't one of her friends say she hadn't recognized her feelings yet? Or was she saing that about the tan Gayru? We really need a character sheet for this.

Fed-Kun's army
I thought those squat toilets were more common in Japan, but I rarely see them. Western toilets seem much more common.

Thanks for the chapter, love this series.

Dex-chan lover
For a minute there I thought Mai would cheer up Kijitani, should of known better, this world revolves around Saotome.

So does Kijitani have feelings for Saotome? From what I can remember she was just messing with him. But didn't one of her friends say she hadn't recognized her feelings yet? Or was she saing that about the tan Gayru? We really need a character sheet for this.
I dont remember either but Saotome just has god tier rizz. Clearly any woman who spends enough time around him will wanna jump him.

Users who are viewing this thread