Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 156 - I've fallen in love with Cheerleading

Dex-chan lover
I thought those squat toilets were more common in Japan, but I rarely see them. Western toilets seem much more common.

Thanks for the chapter, love this series.
Yeah, most toilet in Japan are standard western style toilets and something like 98% have the wash let’s installed (the butthole squirting toilet seat). Realistically speaking the squat toilets are horrible to use, both for taking your pants off and also if you’re a male and can’t aim… it’s just messy. Some have said that squatting helps you do a number 2 better, but tbh there’s nothing stopping someone with good balance from squatting on a western style toilet.

Dex-chan lover
For a minute there I thought Mai would cheer up Kijitani, should of known better, this world revolves around Saotome.

So does Kijitani have feelings for Saotome? From what I can remember she was just messing with him. But didn't one of her friends say she hadn't recognized her feelings yet? Or was she saing that about the tan Gayru? We really need a character sheet for this.
if shes a girl she has feeling for saotome. it is possible this restriction will be removed though...

Dex-chan lover
Hey Kamogawa?
Did you forgot that you alredy told the guy that you liked him?
You should be on the clear.

Users who are viewing this thread