Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 158 - Bad Girl!

Dex-chan lover
The counter is back, Yay! Though I thought it was just for girls that like Saotome not girls that "like" him.

How can this not have a harem end?

Dex-chan lover
After the fake out with her falling for him the previous chapter, guess the author wanted to have her be a part of the harem after all.

Dex-chan lover
i know its a terrible Idea but

It should really end with different routes for each girl and the author will leave to your imagination which one is canon.

bokutachi wa benkyou ga dekinai did it.
Rather than that, I would prefer having different couples, other dynamics, other character interactions than romcom protag-kun hypnotizing an entire school. I know this series is what it is and asking for more is silly, but what a wasted opportunity of presenting more boys and more possible love stories.

Dex-chan lover
Rather than that, I would prefer having different couples, other dynamics, other character interactions than romcom protag-kun hypnotizing an entire school. I know this series is what it is and asking for more is silly, but what a wasted opportunity of presenting more boys and more possible love stories.
Introducing another male this late into the story, which is ironic since there hasn't really been any real progress as of late, will just hurt the series. It already has categorized itself as this harem romcom, and not a romcom with multiple couples. It will feel forced and just make the progress that we have even more longer since the author needs to develop more story and chemistry romance with the other characters.

Users who are viewing this thread