Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 186 - Let's Scout

Dex-chan lover
So the important thing is probably going to be about how important she is to him, how special etc. etc. and he'll finish it off the words "you're a very dear friend". At least she's giving some fanservice for this conversation.

Dex-chan lover
Please mangaka…. Give me a chapter where he confesses to every love interest. I need that harem route
anime-pray.gif

Dex-chan lover
hahaha loving that 99% of the readers know that this isn't a cliffhanger at all, bs bait of the author

Dex-chan lover
That image of Charlie Brown hits the nail in the coffin. You have to be deep into copium to think something is going to happen. Thanks for the chapter.
So I'm not the only one who was suddenly hearing the "Charlie Brown Thanksgiving" theme song... (Linus & Lucy would have been too easy)

Dex-chan lover
Speaking of baiting... This panel doesn't exactly scream "adjusting a dress" to me...

FNaSfJe.png

Dex-chan lover
Amongst a sea of banger end pages that was a godlike end page, well done.

Dex-chan lover
I won't get my hopes up I won't get my hopes up I won't get my hopes up I won't get my hopes up....

Group Leader
yandere time, uh...

also, we only got 2 pages with best girl on it (she had reversed eyes like the undertaker, tho), we need moar!

Users who are viewing this thread