Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 192 - My Bad Habits

Dex-chan lover
Our boy is a slippery eel, and uses his rizz and self defense training to slip outta that tight situation

At least he didn't get ultrabullied into something here against his will like the opening of this manga.

Thanks for the chapter!

Dex-chan lover
She really is going all out for Karasuno's sake, isn't she. I bet Saotome is going to figure out a way so that the Council won't have to shoulder so much of the work (and so that Prez can feel that Karasuno would be supported enough to take over for her once Prez graduates).

Of course, if this was the case, she could have just have easily explained it all to Saotome to get his help, but there would be far less opportunities for panty shots and creepy flirting then.

Dex-chan lover
I mean, we saw the back of her story on the last page, and we all know that THAT is really important for this manga, some may say, it's this manga cornerstone even, so it is what it is
At this point, I feel like it tbh. You cannot have a modern ecchi romance comedy without making clear how the dummy thick gyaru isn't nasty, duh. Don't we have standards?

Supporter
okay if he still thinks she isn't into him this is just being rude
I don't think she is. My impression of her after this chapter is that she's used to using her feminine wiles to get men to do what she wants. I don't think she has any romantic interest in Saotome, she's just trying to... "manipulate him" sounds bad, but I don't know how else to word it.

Users who are viewing this thread