Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 199 - Welcome to Cafe Blue Sky

Dex-chan lover
So was Aoi embarrassed just because of the uniform or because she is starting to like that guy?

Dex-chan lover
Love how Ushigome introduces herself as Saotome's girlfriend :dogkek:, she is the best thing about the manga right now.

I don't think Yuna and Kasumi are winning this.
They are my favourite girls because they are the most interesting ones imho, but all girls are great. Maybe the author will be based and we will get an harem ending.

Last edited:
Group Leader
Bless that Irina frame
716.png

Aggregator gang
Next chapter is 200. Surely someone will publicly confess to mark the occasion? Stuco prez? Shark girl? Cat girl? ...The mom?

End of arc? Most likely? But chapter 200? Hm....

Re-reading the milestone chapters (50,100,150), nothing significant happens but never say never!

Dex-chan lover
I mean if she introduces herself as your girlfriend to everyone
It's time to sit down and think about that for a sec dude :notlikethis:

Dex-chan lover
"I swear, I'm not a pervert! I only made the costumes so short because I'm in the fashion club! Panty shots are fashionable!!"

Double-page supporter
Takae's uncanny ability to not get punched in the face for all the shit she instigates is one hell of a superpower.

Dex-chan lover
Fuck! My computer was in the shop and im late to comment.
Woooo! More Itachi!!
Also the return of Reona. I like her, so I'm glad, Hopefully she and Itachi hang out.

Dex-chan lover
So was Aoi embarrassed just because of the uniform or because she is starting to like that guy?
Aoi will be embarrassed by any man looking at her body. It's not just shyness, it's a minor trauma from those middle school incidents with the boys and the girls's jealousy. She has opened up to Saotome, but still feels a bit uncomfortable around other men it seems. I have faith in Nekomiya bro cracking her shell too and rizzing her up.

Users who are viewing this thread