Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 212 - Heart-Pumping First Date

Dex-chan lover
Even if he says yes it's gonna be a Kuroneko situation where they inevitably break up.

Better to end it here than delay the suffering.
I mean...unlike with Kuroneko, who I still don't think Kodaka really got all that well at that point, I think Saotome could take it a bit serious with Prez for a change and actually grow as a person from it, yet he'd probably break up with her by the time the school year ends.

And in the third year he would end up actually being more accosted by all the girls but, from his experience with Prez, be more sure than he actually wants Hanako more than anyone else, yet keeps being unable to fully deter the girls and get to properly talk to Hanako due to the third year being a bit more busy than others, and for the final school festival, after some fashion stuff that's Saotome's most dedicated work, he and Hanako confess to each other while exiting the runway (he actually made a matching pair of outfits for themselves, and comes out with her wearing it as a last minute change).

Like, I can SEE an interesting storyline from all of that, and maybe even the author managing to land it while still being themselves...yet I know disappointment is the only thing waiting for me as I go into the next chapter...

Users who are viewing this thread