Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Ch. 214 - Attack on the Student Council

Ok last chapter was the nail in the coffin and this is the ritual seal. Dropped.

Dex-chan lover
Madoka, another great gal cursed with the childhood friend status. My second favorite after Kuzuhana, now tied with new entry and wild card Makoto.
At least we now have a place for these girls, we can send them to the Makeine highschool for consultation with Nukumizu :qq:

Makoto at least had great success in the second part of her master plan, she pulled 3 new candidates and one supporter for the long agonizing student council. She's really shrewd, but her style of manipulation is gentle and kind-hearted unlike Takae's

Dex-chan lover
"But if it's entirely his choice, then you can't complain anymore, can you?" Did... did she start hallucinating partway through the conversation last chapter, or did I somehow seriously misread his multiple refusals of her weird proposal to do so? At no point did he say he would willingly run for president.

Dex-chan lover
Jesus Christ this is starting to drag man.

We had actual progress going and now it's like I went in reverse for the last 15 chapters goddamn.

Aggregator gang
As strange as the direction of the manga is taking, the addition of Makoto to the story was what was necessary to make these girls leave their comfort zone, everyone respecting each other and ignoring the fact that someone needed to confess to Saotome, I really hope that this election arc make things progress

Users who are viewing this thread