Yankee JK Kuzuhana-chan - Ch. 217 - My Partner's Feelings

Supporter
Yw0wyaN.png

Wow, I don't remember the last I've seen a manga character with braids. That's so cool!

Unless the business class tampered with the results, MC will win the election easily. Now I don't want the MC to automatically resign if that happens. This is a good opportunity to boost his popularity and might help him be more confident in himself.

Also, I can see why Karasuno is resigning. She has an attachment with Stuco Prez so with her leaving soon, there's little reason to stay in the committee. Plus, I also think Karasuno believes Stuco Prez is losing interest in her since Stuco Prez is focusing so much on the MC. We'll see the results in two weeks!

Last edited:
Dex-chan lover
Thanks for the chapter!
The scanlator page at the end was more interesting than the whole chapter.
Looking forward to the next scanlator page when the manga returns, since more happens there than in the actual story.

Group Leader
omg.... Kuzuhana still the best.... will forever be the best damn.... forget him and save me girl XD Princess Carry me, Bitch!!!!!!

Dex-chan lover
She's kind of like the friendzoned guy who keeps making advances. Except it's more acceptable because she's cute.

Nah, orientation is important. You need to show how to do that so he can do an orientation when he's leaving office.

So she doesn't think the friends she has are real friends, but the ones she'll provide through the student council will be?

A little bit much, yes. At some point it's better to just come clean, or say something vaguely similar to the truth.

Shedding a tear or two counts as crying. But that's on them, not him.

Flustered Hanako is cute.

They really do seem like an old married couple. I find her chemistry with him better than the other girls. It's more genuine, in a way, and less hunting for a boyfriend.

Users who are viewing this thread