Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 10 - Beachside Black Lily

Dex-chan lover
And beside that why should the teachers be different from the girls.

ahh yes, why should an adult woman who just does this as a job be different from 15 year old girls in the midst of puberty trying to keep up appearances in peers? It's a mystery.

Dex-chan lover
Wow, this is the most dense of the beach chapters that I have ever seen. As if the author decided to argue about how many beautifully painted hot girls he can draw in one chapter.

@Tamerlane Just accept that this is one of the most common Japanese lesbian or bisexual stereotypes. People very seriously believe that these are either overly lustful women with the thinking of a dirty old man, or overly innocent virgins who consider all men to be perverts. God knows how these opposing things can go together, lol. And this is just the beginning of the problem.

@Draikar I always liked to compare it with jokes about gay's dislike of women. It was always seen as a funny gag, isn't it?

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC22BVlBsZc6ta3Dqz75NU6Q
see the ane mono, here the sauce pochi goya YouTube Channel

Thanks for the chapter!
By sea cows are they referring to manatees or hippopotamuses?
Poor MC, framed by a girl who doesn't take responsibility for the negative consequences of her own actions. Should go to a teacher with bag, say returned to room and discovered someone is trying to frame him. Granted it'd look bad for him, but sooner or later Nekomiya is going to tell a group that the swimsuits are missing and had seen him lurking around. Wouldn't be much of a story if wasn't exposed to other girls so will be interesting to see who defends and believes in him.
@saphirekosmos Least dangerous answer would be finding a distraction, commenting on it, and running (away) towards it. Your answer would likely cause all three of the girls to turn on him. Granted picking any one of them would make the other two irate, not to mention if chose Hanako she'd likely clubber him out of embarrassment. Not sure how'd they take all three being beautiful in their own way, although likely disappointed with him for taking the easy answer.

Fed-Kun's army
@Mathiason Eh, bigger chance of them blowing him off as messing around than anything. The whole "oh look, I needed over there!" then run away thing is too chiche.

Dex-chan lover
God I am so sick of cliches like this where the bitch friend tries to frame or treat the mc like shit because he has the girl she likes attention

Firstly, no trap confirmed. Secondly, hate that underhand/dirty tricky like this to frame ppl. Thanks for the meal.

Double-page supporter
Aoi kinda lookin like takumi for Initial D with that hairstyle kek

Mvv7msX.jpeg

Users who are viewing this thread