Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 2 Ch. 13 - Jumping in the Big Bath

Fed-Kun's army
bet that in chapter 50 he gonna have atleast 75 friends in school making a real harem

I feel like, its was long ago when I did read harem manga where main heroine is the best girl, and not annoying like in Kanojo, Okarishimasu.

Dex-chan lover
She: "Forget what you saw."
He:
FzSAvT7.jpg

@Zerael Well, to be honest, its your fault for reading "Kanojo, Okarishimasu" LOL
@Jessereading You noticed that it takes more than 1 chapter for him to make a friend, right?
@Hadski She just didnt see it, she must have felt it while carrying him ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

@Tearsax
Well, yeah. :D
But, you know, I just cant drop it, no matter how much I hate the manga. Its like this stupid annoying kid you have to look after.
He's bothersome but you still want to see him safe to the end of the day. If you get what I meam.

Double-page supporter
@Sandor Probably a different raw source. We saw Ushigome's full glory but we'll have to take their word for it on Hanako.
@kirigayakzuto1190 Takae's horrible first impression will make a huge hurdle for her to leap to get anywhere - though Hanako should already have this sewn up.
@The2ndImpact @Tearsax why do you think the MC is packing heat?

Dex-chan lover
why is the black hair girl complaining they had a good start up until she blackmailed him. both of them could have been dating is she didn't do that move

@Sandor this is probably the censored raws but at least it isn't black screen censorship

Double-page supporter
"Sigh...why does it always turn out like this?"
Because you a THOT, bitch.

"Just forget what you saw."
I can't. Such a beautiful sight is forever burned into my memory.

Dex-chan lover
After re-reading this I have a few pointless questions.
1. Did Kuzuhana see his dick when she pulled Otomecchi out of the water?
2. Who put his clothes back on for him?

@That-Guy
1. There's no way she didn't see that, probably even felt it when she was getting him out of the pool.
2. Most likely it was Hanako.

Haha, noiceee, this is the 2nd translator that makes me laugh in his after chapter notes lol, another one is madcat

Users who are viewing this thread