Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 22 Ch. 187 - Because of you

Fed-Kun's army
The author can make up for this with more boobs and panty shots.

Dex-chan lover
What if they all just confess at the same time and we just make it a proper harem?

What? Too much work? Ok...

Dex-chan lover
Not sure her hair would grow that much since middle school.

Also not sure I've heard that specific ambiguous line before.

Of course you have that kind of interruption. Because you couldn't have delayed it in any actually clever, reasonable, and/or original way.

End pic checks out. Most readers would just stare at the ball, though. Or kick them instead.

Aaaaaaaaand of course the other girls interrupt right as Hanako is about to confess. Fool that I am, I still had a slight expectation that she'd actually get to confess. What an idiot I am.
I was hoping they at least would have a decent reason to delay it, but nope. Just the bog-standard cliché of having other girls arriving at just the wrong moment.

Dex-chan lover
I know this a harem manga but we all know where this is going BUT GOD DAMNIT JUST SAY IT!

Dex-chan lover
haaa..... seeing this cheap dialogue in current romances is quite..... I mean sure I expected but this is getting closer to the realm of Rent a Girlfriend.... pls Author...
Bonk! Bonk!

Don't sully this fine manga by mentioning THAT Basura around here...

Our Boy Saotome is not going to end up another Trashzuya, so knock it off

Dex-chan lover
Page 16 there, she's thinking about her love for him and seemingly groping her own chest. Girl's thirsty.

Dex-chan lover
I can't even be disappointed because we all knew this was going to happen.

Who else saw that coming? 99% of the people that read this. At least he showed that he can talk about the stuff that bothers him when comes to relationships. Thanks for the chapter.
As soon as I saw the door to the roof was open I knew that there would be someone to interrupt the conversation.

I know it's the trope and all, but at some point this shamelessly blatant level of confession-cock blocking...beaver damning? is just plain rude! I mean they could have some tact. Confessing is hard as balls, read the room.

Users who are viewing this thread