Yankee JK KuzuHana-chan - Vol. 3 Ch. 19 - Fireworks

Fed-Kun's army
That mood shift at the end gave me whiplash. I was sure Hana was gonna have to punch a b*tch.

People thinking our Chad protagonist is dense, even though he explains he *almost* went with the flow but didn't on the *slight* chance he could be wrong and rumors would spread.

Dex-chan lover
damn, this is the most savage chapter yet lmao. And last chapter had him quintuple his harem, so that's saying something.

UQMpyRN.jpg

@OmarAlsoBilly I'd be down to see an alternate ending where MC embraced madoka and she confessed.

Dex-chan lover
So all the girls were there when there was fireworks, so my dilemma remains...

Hanako or Harem?

Dex-chan lover
Oh man, been a long time since i last saw someone friendzone someone else while friendzoning himself at the same time.
The good, old "Whoa, this situation sure is suggesting, but i MUST NOT go with the flow. Im SURE its just me imagining things, because there is NO WAY she is interested in me."
I almost missed this trope in rom-coms. Almost...

4n5doY8.jpg

Fed-Kun's army
Dammit, another doomed childhood friend. Fucking THANKS for that author-san, you DICK.

Not gonna blame MC for not going for the kiss. The girl may take back her consent and report him because "going with the flow=/=consent" ┐( ̄ヮ ̄)┌

Users who are viewing this thread